Bible study is a major part of the life of the people of Bethia United Methodist Church.
It is the base of our understanding of God and our understanding of our salvation. Studying God's Holy Word comes in many opportunities at Bethia.
Below is a list of the bible study classes offered at Bethia:
- Disciple I: Thirty-four lesson Bible Study overview of the Old and New Testaments. Prerequisite for all other Disciple classes. Adults and youth meet for two hours weekly on a weekday evening.
- Disciple II: Thirty-two lesson Bible Study of Genesis, Exodus, Luke and Acts. Adults and youth meet for two hours weekly. Must have completed Disciple I.
- Disciple III: Thirty-two lesson Bible Study of Prophets and letters of Paul. Adults and youth meet for two hours weekly. Must have completed Disciple I.
- Disciple IV: Thirty-two lesson Bible Study of Old Testament wisdom literature and letters of John. Adults and youth meet for two hours weekly. Must have completed Disciple I.
- Men's Study: Sunday, 5pm
- Men's Group Study: Sunday, 2pm
- Monday Morning Young Adult Women's Bible Study: 10am
- Monday Night Summer Study: A Bible Study for busy people. Designed to meet for one hour weekly with great flexibility to miss one or more classes. Each week class stands alone but adds to overall topic of all lessons.
- Wednesday Study on Prayer: 10:30am in Prayer Chapel
- Thursday Morning Bible Study: 10am
- Thursday Afternoon Bible Study: 2pm
- Thursday Night Bible Study: 7pm
- Sunday Night Bible Study: 6:30pm