The following information will be required when requesting the use of Church facilities.
Please read this very carefully before submitting your application before use:
- Each small group will need to have a point of contact (POC) that will be responsible for specific items.
- The POC will be responsible for:
- Arranging meeting time and approval with the Church Office (Elizabeth Barbee).
- Informs the Church Office Immediately if there is a problem.
- All trash is picked up and disposed of properly.
- All injuries must be reported to the church office within 24 hours of the occurrence.
The POC is responsible for all at the event!
POC must report any and all damage done to the building, equipment, or grounds to the Activity/Facility Coordinator. The Activity/Facility Coordinator will report such to the Church Office and in certain cases of major concern to the Church Trustees and Church Council Chairman within 24 hours of the occurrence.
Users must assume liability for damages to the church property, equipment, facilities, and grounds as agreed when they signed the Request Application document. User agrees that they will be legally responsible for any and all damages related, directly or indirectly to the group for which space is requested, church property, equipment, and grounds.
The Applicant/user and all guests agree to be in strict adherence to All rules, regulations, and guidelines associated with this church facility.